Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break Sale Reminder

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

Hello from East Tennessee!!
That's right, this is a reminder that I am currently on vacation visiting my In-Laws in East Tennessee. I will be home on March 23rd and will ship out all orders then.

In the mean time, there is currently a sale going on at Stamp and Create!
Receive 10% off your whole order when you use discount code spring (all lowercase) at check out. The sale runs through Friday, March 23rd.

I am back with the winner of last week's Hoo Loves You Candy!
Congratulations, Vicky F! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and I will get this out to you when I return from vacation.

This week's new Weekly Candy is:
Magnolia's Dot Stars, Fly Me to the Moon Sentiment, and Moon Accessory stamps

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, March 18 at 7pm EST

Enter the Candy below
(You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog)

We don't have a Product Spotlight Sale this week since we have the Spring Break sale going on.

While I'm away, how about some crafty inspiration?


Lacey used the fun Sister and Brother stamp from Magnolia to create this anniversary card for my in-laws (yeah, I know...it's supposed to represent siblings, but it still makes a cute "young love" card - and at their 51st anniversary, my in-laws are still as in love as they were when they got married)!! The papers are My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up paired with some pewter pearls, ribbon, bow easy, adage ticket, Pennant Banner dies from Whimsy Stamps, and Romantic Lace Magnolia DooHickey.

Vicky has used Jean Luc playing ball with Claude from the Sarah Kay range at Stampavie, a perfect card for a young boy or a male of any age.

This is one of the new magnolia releases called Tilda catching stars, coloured in copics and polychromo's. The papers are the wonderful My Minds Eye Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody. Stardust Stickles have been used on the crown, stars and wand. Kaisercraft blush pearls, finish this card off beautifully.

Jeanette
Jeanette has created this sweet little scene using images and a die from CC Designs. She used Swiss Pixie Lucy, Woodland mushroom and the mushroom border die. The ribbon is May Arts Silk in Pink. She added Stickles in Crystal to the wings.

Don't forget about our Monthly Challenge: Paper-Piecing

Here are some quick links to some of the newest products available through Stamp and Create:


Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

Happy stamping and Shopping!!



5 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for the candy! I just sent the e-mail with my information ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute collection of cards!!!! They are awesome...

    I can´t see the inlinks tool, it seems is lost. I'll check it later, I would like to have a chance with the candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can`t seem to get the code to work; it`s not applying the discount to my entire order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Vicky. Thanks for the chance at this weeks cute stamps.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Vicky. Thanks for the chance at this weeks cute stamps.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!