Friday, February 12, 2010

**Quick note, I am having some problems with my newsletter lately and many of my new subscribers are not getting their newsletter. I am so sorry. I am trying to figure it out, but in the mean time, you can always come here for product updates**

It's been a crazy week for me trying to get ready for today!!
So I totally forgot to post the Weekly Wednesday Candy. Therefore, I am going to randomly choose 1 follower of this blog to win 1 free Wags 'n Whiskers new release stamp of their choice!! This will end on Monday when the new Product Spotlight is posted.

Photobucket

That's right, the Wags 'n Whiskers Spring Time Fun stamps are now available!!
We have a new artist joining us this time, we are happy to introduce Cris de Lara. She has 5 fun and whimiscal images that we are calling "The Wee Ones".
In addition, we have 8 beautiful Spring images by the talented Crissy Armstrong for a total of 13 stamps this month!

As usual, we will be offering an "I want it all" package. This time we will break it down by artist and offer 2 packages...

The Wee Ones illustrated by Cris de Lara...



And our regular line...


Don't forget that I offer free shipping on orders of $55 or more at Stamp and Create! So now is a great time to purchase the I Want it All Packages!!

Check out this beautiful card created by Jeanette using Love you Sis, Basic Grey Paper, Star Flower Spacers, and Double Heart 2 Charm ...


This card was created by me (Lacey) using Gemma and Bella's Spring Fun, Primas, ribbon, and Basic Grey Lemonade DP...


And this awesome card was created by Guest DT Joy using Hey Chickie, Ruffle Ribbon, Double Heart 1 Charms, and Basic Grey Sugar Rush DP...

While you are shopping, don't forget your charms and flowers!! They make the best finishing touches to your cards. And the charms are on SALE right now!!
Once you have your Wags 'n Whiskers stamps, make sure to join in on the weekly challenges at the Wags 'n Whiskers Blog!!
Happy Stamping!
~Lacey Stephens
www.stampandcreate.com

4 comments:

  1. wow the wee ones are so gorgeous and fit in beautifully with you super gorgeous lines..I am already a follower..here is hoping i will be the lucky one but good luck to all of your followers too! I really adore the Gemma and bella card..pretty Purrrfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is I think my favorite release Lacey, just love the addition of the "Wee Ones". Maybe I'll be a lucky winner :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Great card and new images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!